Monday, October 15, 2012

Show Report QH Congress

Quarter Horse Congress was awesome! Not only do these gals put on a great show, but the whole atmosphere of the real horse showers, the food, and the shopping make this show a must do every year. However,  I do have to leave the hubby in charge at home. Being a great dad,  he went and got Payton and Mieka's Halloween costumes.  Payton will be one of the characters from Monster High, and Mieka is Sparky from Frankenweine, not sure which of them likes their costume more. What is so funny is that Mieka actually loves to put outfits on, such a little princess!

 Rat Poison was overall grand in halter and workmanship...whoo hooo! She doesn't look very grateful though.....
 My new parade set won its class so now it can go to NAN. D'Arry and I are road tripping out to PA next year, I can't wait!. Hopefully we (okay I) will not eat as much as I did this weekend...the food at Congress is unbelievable. For lunch I ate every type of meat that this incredible real BBQ place had to offer. I think it was only three pounds, D'Arry thinks four...I did let her have one rib
 The little Morgan won its class in breed and workmanship...he is still for sale special price that you will only see here if you read the blog $350!
 AND THE SHOPPING!!!!!! One of my favorite things to see is the Harris saddle booth. I don't ride western, but man do I love the bling! I sooooooo have to have this saddle!!! I think I am going to try it in pebbles scale.....scary!

1 comment:

Ashley Witt said...

congrads on Rat Poison's wins and Im drooling over that saddle I believe I need it for my real horse lol