Monday, January 7, 2013

Show Report, new customs!

Well I finally got around to getting something done, its always so busy here around the holidays. I got side-tracked with getting Princess Trillium done (see Jen's blog) and have to crack down on myself to get some trade pieces done this next month. But I did want to get a few new ones for myself done for the show I attended this past weekend up in Wisconsin. This first one is Upwey Brass, a remake of the new stone morgan. He has had his head tucked and turned, new mane and tail, and is a rich dappled bay. He won in halter, workmanship, in other performance and western, so he is multi NAN qualified! He also was overall reserve custom champ. This guy is for sale at $550 plus postage.
 This next one is just for me, I finally got a saddlebred mare done for myself, in of course, palomino! This is a stretched out clockhorse with a redone Keltic head....meet Tiffilicious!
 I had to totally redo my parade set just for her with a new bridle, breastcollar, and a new doll!
 This little doll is a stone weanling remake, she won in halter and workmanship, meet Wap Divana! She is also for sale at $500 plus postage. Her blanket has all kinds of hair details and she has itty bitty sporthorse baby braids!
 Just another shot of the morgan, had to show off the new bridle Jana Skybova made it, its just so Purdy!
I will try to get some studio shots done this week, but with school starting again it might be a few days. Here's to a great new year!

3 comments:

Trails End Studio said...

Love the new morgan !

Danielle said...

I like the Morgan too!

Where did you get the 'Upwey' in his name from? That's actually a suburb next to me, here in Australia!

Tiffany Purdy said...

Upwey Ben Don is one of my favorite morgans of all time, and Brass is my Sassy's morgan grandsire
Look them up, they were amazing horses!