Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shes so FLUFFY! SALES!!

SHES SO FLUFFY!!!!!



Nature is amazing to me. You would think that the cold is hard on little ones, but these two don't feel the cold, they really are half teddy bear!



Will the house remodel being way more than I thought with all the little improvements we have made, I am forced to sell off some of my personal show string. I have to get caught up on orders, so its really not fair to make anything new to sell this month, so here goes...I took some of these pictures in the new studio and had to use the flash, so the horses are more shaded and not shiny in person, sorry! Its so darn cold here I don't see me getting outside to take any other ones for a while!
First a sales piece for a friend, Nefertiri is a mulit NAN winner in halter and workmanship, qualified for 2011-2012. Her owner never showed her in performance, but I am sure she would be awesome! $700ppd

Wap Diva, already a live show champ in halter and workmanship, I haven't had the chance to show her in performance. She is a memphis belle resin with a whole new head, remade by me and painted my D'arry, sale price $800 ppd



Ouch this hurts...the amazing Zips Painted Chic...she has been all over my blog and is NAN qualified in halter, workmanship, and performance for 2011-2012. Lady Phase will a whole new head remade by me and painted by D'arry $1100ppd


And Darrit, he has won all over, including a championship at Breyerfest in performance. NAN qualified in halter, performance, and workmanship for 2011-2012. These two really need to go to NAN this year! Have more pictures of them if you like, these guys are proven winners in the biggest competition! Darrit is $1100ppd




Once I get caught up I will have some new sales pieces, but I hope some of you out there going to NAN this year will take these guys out there and kick some butt




1 comment:

Braymere said...

I want to hug that baby--she's SO cute!!

All the sale horses have lovely but Wap Diva is the one that makes me wish money grew on trees...