Sunday, February 26, 2012

Show Report

The show was a blast yesterday, but sadly I didn't have my memory card in my camera and being the dork that I am, apparently only a few of the pictures I took actually saved on the camera. Sigh, and yes Jen, I know you are rolling your eyes.....
I did get Moonpie's circus set up done. She won her costume class, but I can only imagine how neat she will look in her Buxton circus set! This doll is a temporary one made from some Barbie clothes. That so stressed out Payton that I cut up Barbie clothes that I had to give her the doll this morning! Eventually Mieka will be the dog, Gizmo is a cart dog afterall.

I did get Jen's new guy under saddle. This tack set up was made by Kathy Wiggins and won a National Championship in 2009. I still need to get his shoes on...whoops, knew I forgot something! Since Jen hadn't told me otherwise, I showed him as Fred. Okay just kidding, I got the text, this is Estudioso.


Here you go Rachel! I tried on my tack set on the new Breyer QH and I think it looks amazing! This set up actually got second in a big pleasure class. I just love this mold!



My new Morab, Khemonahar Ali was overall Performance Champ and NANd in halter. This guy is one of the few I really have made just for me. The show hack bridle looks amazing on him!




I am taking the next week to finish up some trade models, then some new pieces will be offered. Thanks again for looking!







4 comments:

Braymere said...

Notfrednotfrednotfred!

Vicky said...

Not Fred? LOL
Sounds like something I'd name a model. Very nice entries! Congrats on your new model Jennifer and wow...Khemo looks awesome that color!

Trails End Studio said...

Woo Hoo More MINI's !!!! I am completely in love with that Teke and the stock horse is stellar too ! He looks awesome tacked up !

Urbangoatgirl said...

Estudioso is incredible and love the tack set and doll! Drool!