Sunday, February 19, 2012

CMs for sale

Sorry its been so long, I was in the height of our Scholastic Bowl season (which has been awesome, I have the privilege of coaching the best team anyone could ask for). We have our conference championship tomorrow, then will have to see how Regionals goes, but I have managed to get a few things done. I
If you like minis, you will love this, these are all the new breyer pebbles/LB size resins I just got. So these guys will show in the CM division! Its not easy getting them off the bases, but they look like totally different horses without them.
First up is the ASB. This model is stunning by itself. I took him off the base and re sculpted the front feet to have pads and long toes. He will have clear pegs in his two hind hooves to make his gait correct. I refined the ears and removed the logo. I am planning on dappled palomino....$300

The arab needed her ears redone, so now they are flipped back and entirely new. I added to her mane and tail and re sculpted her nostrils. I am thinking light dappled grey $275

The stock horse is just fantastic conformation wise. I removed him from the base and redid his ears. Grulla paint for this guy $325




This one got a real redo, the TB had a rather flat neck, so he got a total redo, new ears, new tail, off the base, now a snotty Akhal Teke mare! $350 golden metallic dun.





Here is Khemonahar Ali, now a silver buckskin morab. Still needs his mane and tail shaded, but he will be going to the show this weekend. I did not get an spanish mini yet, in that box was a ASB!!!!!! I was very disappointed with the mix up, hopefully the dealer straightens it out. I am curious to see if anyone else has that happen where the box is for one resin but there is a different one inside.






More later with week when they are painted, in progress right now, hope you like them!









No comments: