Sunday, March 18, 2012

Touch of Pink

Everyone knows Jen and I trade all the time, but somehow in addition to the planned trades, I try to manage an extra "bribe Jen for NAN tack" model. Jen has a horrible weakness for hunter ponies, and who could resist this? Touch of Pink made her show debut yesterday, and in addition to an English performance champ, a reserve overall english champ, she got reserve pony/draft champ!


No Jen, doll does not come with. I gotta admit, she is purdy darn cute!

I did run into an issue with her hunter doll. First I need to carve her butt a bit more and resculpt her coat to flow behind her, but worse than that, I forgot her head yesterday!!!! I was determined to show everything I planned.....




So a poor unsuspecting breyer doll had to pay the price!





The eberl pony really is one of my favorites, here is Moonpie and Touch of Pink, both made from the Eberl Haflinger mold. Well, Touch of Pink had a head transplant, poor CAS, never saw it coming.




Look, even Mieka loves leopard!