Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Previews!

So here is the next batch of goodies. For the new horses, I haven't got prices figured out yet, if there is a horse you would really like to know about, please email and I can give you an idea. Again, the new horses can not go into your possession until after the Breyer show next Friday and are not available until the opening of the Artisan Hall on Thursday. They can be put on hold with a deposit until after the breyer show.
First up, a Wixom drastically redone to a charging Comtois stallion. I just love this breed, mainly for its amazing bay silver dapple color it is famous for. He has a full mane, docked tail, and yes, a bit of space behind the ears and  under the forelock if you wanted to do Full Metal Jousting!


 "Descarte"....the only french science like person I could think of...
 This color is done in acrylics and oil pastels, one of my favorite colors to paint!
 I have said before how much I love the new Breyer minis-they are so much fun to work with! This is the stock horse, totally redone with a new neck, banded mane, braided forelock, show tail, resculpted face, and a MARE! This frame overo+sabino pattern took forever, but I like the contrast with the dove grulla base color.
 She should be able to hold her own against the big boys! "Ima Dunnin Paint"
 Lastly, a proven Champion from my own showstring. I had planned on this being an exact portrait of the great Zenyatta, but with NAN show rules I found out I couldn't do that. So I changed up the color and socks a bit, but this fiesty TB mare is still full of glorious dance and snort. Multi Live show champion "Zenyatta Too" will be showing at NAN, but not at Breyerfest since she was overall Reserve Champion last year. For this reason, she can be sold ahead of time and picked up at NAN or mailed right afterwards, or purchased at the Artisan's Gallery. If you want her ahead of time her price is $750ppd and would need to be paid for before I leave next Saturday.
 She has tons of halter and workmanship cards for next year's NAN. I never did show her in performance but she would be a blast in race set ups!
She even has race shoes on! I used the TWMHC thin shoes on her since they look the most like a race shoe to me.
Even more tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Trails End Studio said...

Need tack LOL I Love the grulla Paint !