Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Even more!

This will be the last pre Breyerfest post, I have to start organizing and packing otherwise I will never fit the Potato Head in the car....(Shannon)! First tonight is a breed that I have rarely seen done, which is a shame since they are such an elegant carriage breed. This is Copernicus, a Gelderlander stallion.

 He is done with traditional european braids, and a banded tail with a shaved top. He would be cool in performance too! This is an Idocus with a Keltic head
 Love those minis! I so adored that Teke mare I did a while back, I thought she needed a mate, so Svetsky was born
 This metallic buckskin was made from the new breeds of the world TBs
 Lastly, one of my personal showstring. I had done Khemonahar Ali for myself, with a Khemosabi body and a Nahar head (the other half of the broken resins that made Naharsabi), but with the new central air we put in the house this summer, something has to give. He is a proven multi Live show performance champ with halter wins as well. He has many NAN cards for next year, and will be showing this year in several classes.
 His buckskin silver dapple color would be a dream horse of mine, and was based off a silver dapple buckskin Morgan mare I know.
 He can be purchased ahead of time and shipped, or picked up at NAN. He comes with his Khemo base and his custom trail base pictured above (16x20, has a stream jump he is galloping towards). Price is $900 if picked up at NAN, shipping will be done on quote.
 He is a great show horse! If he doesn't sell, I will not be sad! I also have some tack, dolls, and unpainted resins that will be there as well, can't wait to see you all!

No comments: