Sunday, June 20, 2010

NAN auction, all done!

WOW what a two weeks! Between the storms, sick horses, a trip out to the Potato Head's house (oh don't worry you know who you are) that I have a bunch of pictures to post too, Mountie the Moose tearing up my farm, but look! Its finally done!


This set is the most hours I have ever put into a NAN piece, but I want the set in Lisa's memory to be something special. All the colors were focused around the breastcollar set. Which again, I can't thank Kathy Wiggins enough to donating the halter and breastcollar set. The camel mold was way more work than I expected, but it does work (they are rough though) and the camel in this set is the very first cast. Well technically second, wait till you see the first one! These pics have to go off to the auction coordinator today, but I wanted to post them here first.
This is not the final doll though, his clothes were still tacky and we have more storms moving in so I wanted to take pictures before we got hit again.

The arabian dancing stallion should be a ton of fun in performance. This caramel chestnut color is a personal favorite, since its similar to my real purebred Gold N Ali daughter!



Okay so just imagine the spruce trees are palms....what can I say we don't have too many palm trees in Northwest Illinois!









Tomorrow will post pictures of the camel, the original Imafam, the remake of the breyer FAM is a little beat up from the mold making process, but she will be back at breyerfest this year...please let me know what you all think!










7 comments:

Danielle Feldman said...

Great job as always! Love seeing your ideas come to life.

Sian said...

WOW! I love the horse especially :-) Beautiful!

DeeAnn said...

Absolutely lovely! Really nice set, love the idea!!

Braymere said...

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, first of all BARBIE, we don't grow POTATOES where I live. Rocks. We grow ROCKS. And speaking of ROCKS, you're the only one I know of who's ever gone through airport security and been surrounded by security guards because of a dumb (but very cool looking) rock packed in your carry-on. I mean, really. Hullo? There was probably enough heavy metals and radioactive elements in that rock to kill a horse. Now you know why we DON'T grow potatoes here.

Urbangoatgirl said...

Simply spectacular
Tiffany! LOVE everything about all of it and the color of the Arabian is gorgeous! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Wait what?! What sort of rock was this that was a killer rock???

Awesome tastic! You two come up here next year and i'll take a week off to tour you around! HA HA!