Monday, June 21, 2010

NAN auction, why the wait?

Here are a couple more pictures I forgot, and if there are any angles you want to see, I can take more of either the horse or the camel. Once the new rider is done I will post pictures of just him


I am really happy with the Dancing Horse, why is it this one has to go?
Well one of the reasons it took so long was damn Mountie the Moose. I got Mountie last weekend at the show in Spokane, WA that was invaded by the Canucks. The is absolutly no border control up north at all! First thing he did was dive into the garden....now I have been to Idaho twice and there are no such plants in that state...so don't believe the hype! In fact, the potatoes I ate there were grown in Washington! Whats next, Illinois apples??????

Then he jumped up on Sassy....oh I wish I had gotten her face in frame!





Then over into the corn field and started eating up the crop...as if we don't have enough deer doing this already!


Okay seriously, what a crazy Canuck he ate all the pig's food!






Then he tried to climb one of our maples and broke it....or what that the storm???



Moral of the story, we need a fence up North!
But really, if you ever get a chance to go to a show in the Northwest and get the pleasure of a Canadian invasion, you will never have more fun! They are a FANTASTIC bunch, duct tape and all, and the BEST FRIENDS!
AND they helped my Blackhawks get the Cup! WHOO HOO




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, nice and amazing (as always) set! And let's not forget who WANTED said moose. He's your problem now :).

Tiffany Purdy said...

Oh there are more pictures coming, and how I was suppose to know the real reason he was duct taped to the box!????!!!!

Beth said...

The moose needs a friend to create more mayhem with I think ;)

Love the camel remake.

Anonymous said...

As a denizen of Canada I can fully state the following:

1) It's not OUR border security that is the problem, it's yours for letting you back in (clearly you belong with us and escaped at birth)

2) If you keep that moose eating pig food, he's not going to be able to perform for the llama anymore :(