Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby pictures!!!!

The babies are just so damn cute! I have been busy getting stuff done with the house and my real horse herd reduction, but wanted to share some new ones. My husband thinks Deedee looks like she has a deer crossed with a bunny rabbit tail!

All I can say is She's so FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!
Lumi loves the babies. He is in with both mares and foals and watches over them like a good daddy. Yesterday they were both passed out in the sun and he was standing next to them while the deat beat moms were across the pasture. If only he would stay clean just for a few minutes, the horse just loves dirt!

Ceecee will be much more araby looking than Deedee, but I just love them both to pieces and such faces on them! Hopefully I can catch some pictures of them playing together before the typical nasty Illinois winter comes, grrrrrrrr.


3 comments:

Braymere said...

That first picture makes me go SQUEE!!! If you ever want to paint up a baby resin in that color, just let me know!

:)

Anonymous said...

As fluffy as your new pink boots?! Thanks for the update ;).

Danielle Feldman said...

I really, really wants one for Christmas. Please?