Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy Days

No I havn't been slacking, just busy with the real horses and the house. I actually sold 3 of my real horses in the past three weeks. I am so happy with my new foals that I made the decision to get rid of anything that didn't fit into my morab plans. So my champagne half friesian, my true roan NSH, and the palomino morab gelding are all going to new homes. Its hard to let them go, but that way I only have a couple to worry about over the winter while we are busy with the house. Its a beautiful sunny day here, hard to believe winter is coming. They have all been so happy growing up together, next week when they all start leaving I am sure I will be shedding a tear or two.


Now on a lighter note....is this wrong? Better than letting old eggs go to waste I suppose.....;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly disturbing!

Vicky said...

Your new foals are just lovely! As to the chicken/egg thing. It used to disturb me a lot when the chicken would eat the eggs, but mostly because when I gathered and dropped one, the hens would converge on me and it was scary! Of course I was 10 to 15, at the time....lol. It doesn't bother me now, but I'm sure that it does people that have not been around chickens.

Sian said...

My zebra finches love eggs too and when they have babies that's what they get fed so I'm used to it.

Tiffany Purdy said...

Actually the chickens will eat about any leftovers we give them. The worse is the fact they LOVE chicken and turkey. I have a pet one that will take chicken nuggets out of your hand! But we get fantastic eggs from them, so whatever they want is fine with me.