Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stamping Type!

I know I know more baby pictures, but look at this! The first is a purebred palomino morgan filly my stallion sired before he left for my place from his breeder.


And this is Deedee, two totally different mares that are different breeds!!! Apparently he is going to be quite the producer. I took down all his ads, I just can't let him go he is too sweet. I did sell all my young ones just so Lumi can stay a few more years till his girls are old enough to breed. I am so looking forward to riding him!


4 comments:

Braymere said...

Yay! Lumi gets to stay!!

(And I'm still waiting for you to dye him pink!)

horseyK728 said...

LOL

Purdy In Pink Horse Farm??

Anonymous said...

Wow! beautiful pic of a baby horse. Thanks for sharing the post. Keep posting.
halter

Anonymous said...

What breed is Lumi?(:
I was just thinking, because Lumi is Finnish, and means snow.