Sunday, November 13, 2011

Show Report

In the midst of Scholastic Bowl kickoff month, I did go to the GLC No Frills yesterday for an awesome day with great friends. I finally delivered Chris's long awaited Historical Spanish stallion...with bows of course!

I got the great pleasure of seeing Karen Beeson's new dapple grey she just finished. The paint work on this horse is amazing, he really looks like a real grey horse. I wish I had the talent to paint something like this, I go cross eyed just looking at the detail work! He was overall resin champ, a very well deserved win.

I did get this new guy done. He was on my blog a while ago unpainted. I wanted him to look like an older stud horse, something that could really work on the ranch. I decided on a dappled bay rabicano....*bad flash drowns out the color




I like the way the rabicano turned out. I will be showing this guy in halter and performance at the December show, and he is available for sale at $550 plus postage.





I did have photos of my CM champs, but for some reason they were all rather blurry. This week I am mailing off some long awaited oversees horses and look forward to getting more sales pieces done for the holidays. Stay tuned for more!






1 comment:

Braymere said...

That grey is freaking amazing. I would also love to be able to do that, but I would happily settle for some Purdy level painting talent!

:)