Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Sale!

I can't even say how happy I was to finally get those orders in the mail this past week, whoo hoo! Finally, I am working on getting some remakes done on the endless supply of bodies in my scary basement. First is a mini scarlet remade with a whole new studdy neck and checks (and privates) into a flashy Belgian show stallion! He still needs his fine details painted, but his preview price is $400ppd in the lower 48.

This one is the very limited Carlee Balding (sp?) I think morgan mare originally re sculpted with a neck neckline, roached mane, new tail, hoof pads and long toes into a 3 gaited ASB mare. Her details and base are not done yet (she is removable from base) and her tail still has to be shaded and highlighted, but her preview price is $325ppd

This is a wonderful show saddle by Eric Corbett that I never use. Comes with a leather cinch and fancy breast strap. Totally LSQ, I just never use it and its a waste sitting here. No bridle, (that piece I use all the time ;)) $160ppd.




This is another awesome set I don't use. I never sell my Shannon tack, but again, its a waste just sitting here. I got this set paired with another of hers that I do use, so I hope someone will get is and show it like it deserves. It has cool saddle bags and breast collar, and I am throwing in a cool braided bridle to go with it. It does need a cinch and reins. $150ppd





This last two may or may not be available, right now they are on hold, but let me know if you are interested in the uber cute Fjord set. Baby isn't done yet, I think she needs to be silver grulla, don't you think?
















5 comments:

Braymere said...

LOVE that drafter! Thank goodness I don't collect minis. Otherwise I'd be ALL over that!

:)

Anonymous said...

Me TOO Jen! What a fun horse. Whoever gets that one is a lucky gal ;). Love the show turn out.

Kismet Lodge said...

oh wow!! The Fjord pony is so cute!!! Wish I had some money, oh well, well done with them all!! They are lovely!!

Tiffany Purdy said...

Thank you for the comments! The Fjords are sold and the drafter is on hold at the moment. The 3 gaiter will be finished soon and wait till you see the remade Indian Silver!
Thanks again!
Tiffany

phaedra96 said...

WHERE did you find the Fjordie foal!!!!!?????? I have had my mare and gelding for 14 years, and have the Breyers Henry and a grey(cannot remember his name-Silver Fox?) and would looooove to have a foal.