Sunday, October 30, 2011

Still Alive

This school year is turning out to be quite the task....no new models this post, but just wanted to let people know that I am working on things, but my day job and kids have kinda taken over right now. Payton is in Kindergarden this year and had her first Halloween school party. Thats the little diva in the wedding dress. Needless to say, Dad just growled when she picked it out!


This year I am the head coach for my school's Scholastic Bowl team. We had our first tournament this past week and won. I hope this is the first of many victories for Purdy's Nerdies!

Then there were teacher conferences the past two weeks as well. Thankfully all Chemistry students are in one piece so far......knock on wood.....


Ira is getting bigger by the day. I put Sassy back in with Lumi to rebreed her and obviously he is the better parent. He is the one that stays next to her when she naps. You can see mother is no where to be found...




A bit later....still no mom around.....there was a faint drizzle so Her Royal Highness was probably in the barn leaving Ira with her father.





Can't you hear her say....."Do you know where my mommy is?". She is such a chunky monkey for a month old!


New models next week! Included is a warmblood mare made from a Keltic Salinero and a totally new head, she will be a stunning performance horse!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! What an awesome honor, especially after last year's defeat ;). And I love your "kids". ALLL of them!