Thursday, December 1, 2011

More new goodies!

SQUEAL!!!!!! I am finally getting more into mini performance, and look at what I picked up at the post office today!!! This AMAZING set done by Rachel Pierce, and its PINK!!! I did the pebbles pleasure morgan wearing the tack (CM from the arab mare), in exchange for this to die for tack!!! I have another set from her I will photograph at the show. Rachel, you truly have a gift for this, this mini tack is as detailed and stunning as any tradition tack out there!



Okay, so here is where everyone is at, the mini 3 gaiter is done excet for her base, $325ppd


The Scarlet stallion is already on his way to his new home....finished pictures will go up later




The Fjords are sold, and will be showing this weekend





And I finally painted that remade Indian Silver, I am thinking he will be a great performance arabian. It took me a couple of days just to do his flea bites, and his mane, tail, eyes and hooves are not done yet but will be tomorrow!






More tomorrow night...off to bed!








1 comment:

Trails End Studio said...

Oooo.. it looks so good on him ! I Cant wait to see it on Sassy too !
~ Rach