Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeding the Addiction, again

Its no secret I have a slight tack addiction problem.....and another goal this year is to expand my tack collection. Scary as that may be...First off is I did need one horse for myself to wear some of this new tack. This is Khemonahari, the counterpart to Naharasabi. He will be a sooty buckskin Morab and will be wearing some of my new pretties......
I am happy to say that despite being busy with the Scholastic Bowl season, I am working away on getting these trade pieces done to start off the year!


This little drafter was traded for a super cool trad sized plow. I don't know who made it, but the detail is incredible.

This pebbles mule got a bit of a neck lift and some smoothing, and she is feeding my new mini tack addiction, hope you like her Rachel!



This big walking mule was a tricky one. Somebody had a Duncan buckboard I really wanted, and she wanted a walking mule, but I didn't want to copy the custom one I have done before....so this guy is the RESIN version! That way they would never compete with each other, and they will be in totally different areas of the country. The PS TWH resin has some differences to the plastic, and this guy is a more pleasure type. lower action than the custom plastic version. The buckboard is stunning by the way!






You know, Schmitterling, the warmblood mare, isn't sold, any body got some stuff to trade????



This guy is going to Jen for,,,,,uh,,,,,hmmmm, oh who am I kidding I have totally lost track at this point!


This eberl was a nightmare to prep and sports a new tail. He an another paint job are going to get a Paso set that I have always wanted....if only I had a Paso horse...oh well, so I put the tack before the horse, tack happens!






And finally a baby update. This is the colt, at 3 months he is 12.2 hands, only about 2 hands smaller than mom! He is a total sweetheart and looks like a polar bear doesn't he?


















2 comments:

Trails End Studio said...

Shes great I cant wait to see her with clothes !!
Now I need to think of what next lol gotta keep you in mini tack !

Braymere said...

I can't believe no one's bought Schmitterling. She's so awesome! My Iberian guy is looking great. Keep sending me tack requests so I can feed my own addiction.