Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to Business Updates


Breyerfest and NAN were awesome! I wish I had gotten more pictures, but will try to post some whenever I can the chance. My camera wasn't working, and I was running around too much to take good pictures anyway. Thank you to all who have sent some to me, and I will start posting them!
I got back from Kentucky to a lab that wasn't quite done and school starting in three weeks. Turns out the plumbing was so old in my building it was way more of a redo than expected. The past six weeks were a bit of a scramble,  but after the first four weeks of actual school things are finally starting to run smoothly.  I figured it was time to catch up on the models! I was just at Meows and Minis last week, so here are some new minis for sale. This first guy got left at home sadly, but he is a drastic custom of the new Breyer BOTW mustang!

 I think he would make a great Highland pony too.....Tons of details in this guy, I redid the whole neck, mane and tail, and redid the hind pasterns and left foreleg so he was in a playful running pose. $350
 This is the new BOTW drafter with a whole new right from leg! I took it off at the shoulder and reattached it at the correct location, and stretched out his foreleg for a more foreward trot.
 Took him off the base and a flashy paint job so now he is a Drum horse! $425
 This guy was a way drastic redo, the BOTW andalusian completely repositioned into a historical spanish horse
 Super detailed paint job, deep violet bows
 And a correct spanish trot! NAN qualified in halter for 2013-2014       $450
Postage not included, email for details
 Here is one photo sent to me by Marylyn Fowler, I have been wanting to make this scene for years, and it helped me win the Breyerfest overall performance championship for the second year in a row! Special thanks to Jen Buxton for all the other tack I used in this division and Sue Glandon for traded me for the incredible backdrop!
More pictures soon, and wait till you see what made the front page of the local paper!

2 comments:

Trails End Studio said...

Beautiful Ponies as always !

Braymere said...

Makes me wish I collected minis...!