Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NAN 2010

Well not to stick my tounge out...but several people have asked what I have still for sale, so here is Paint My Cash...a multi live show halter winner. This year at NAN he top tenned in breed, won the breyerfest paint halter class, and got reserve of his division! He has cards for 2011 in halter and western performance, and a new halter card for 2012-2013. He has a reference sheet that shows how racehorses often have their tounges tied to the side to aid in breathing.

The sun was a little bright, but I customized the bridle path area and forelock to make him tack friendly

A great show proven show horse, $550 plus postage. I can try for better light later on in the week.
Ok now on to NAN, those pictures were suppose to be last!


It is going to take a while to sort through all the pictures, and I didn't get any on halter day, but I can say NAN 2010 went great! Not only for my horses but for many horses I did that are now owned by others. This is the first one I found, little Docs Diana winning non speed games. This is a favorite set up, since the saddle is made by one BFF, Kathy Wiggins, and guess who made the super cute WESTERN bridle??? The goddess of English Tack herself, Jen Buxton! I get to go out to Denver in a couple weeks, so though since she is picking me up, I better put her pics up first! LOL

Here is Quiver, getting Top Ten in dressage with is Buxton set. This set has all gold hardware and is to DIE for stunning!





Now that the chaos is over I hope to begin regular postings. I didn't want to post the new breyer customs I did for the show since I wanted them to be a surprise, but really want to show up the latest drastic custom, Cornelia Marie!
Tune in tomorrow!


4 comments:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

I sooooo wanted to pick up several of your beauties at the HIN. But the Hubs made me promise not to buy over a certain amount. It was killing me! Especially that Sal mulbery grey CM you did. I need to figure out how to acquire more of your beauties.
Also, that new clyde (I think it's the one you're referring to at the end) is amazing as well. Saw her Thursday night and almost fainted. Jealousy all around - in a good way of course :)

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

Sorry, I meant Espirit, not Sal... nonetheless it was breathless.

Tiffany Purdy said...

Thank you for the nice compliments! That Esprit was work, that is a mold you either just paint, or have to hack to pieces in my opinion.
The Clyde is my favorite new horse, that is one I wanted to do for myself for years, can't wait to show her off!
Thanks again for the wonderful comments!

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

You're right, and I can't wait to get my hands (and time) on an Espirit to do something to it. Won't be nearly as good as yours, but I can strive for the best, hehehe. My problem is I have a hard time seeing what he's supposed to be doing, so cringe at the thought of "just painting" him. So, he will be a dremel victim eventually :)