Thursday, September 16, 2010

Frackenbohz!!!!

A couple of years ago, I got the idea to do a cute little pony with bows in its hair. I got the idea from the neighbor girls that love to come over and brush the real horses. Little did I know that it would start a stalking case with my dear friend, Chris Wallbruch. Now Chris is obsessed with bows. Little Belle started it. A netsky I did in 2009 which has top tenned at NAN in workmanship and halter.


Then came Aberdale Sunspell, a remade bouncer I did with yellow bows in its hair in honor of Show for the Cure. They were recognizing Childhood Cancers that year, so thats why the ribbons are yellow instead of pink. Chris bought her at the benefit auction for Show for the Cure
So then Chris wanted a new mini. I can't ever say no to her because she might hit me with a tuba....(she is a middle school band teacher, so when you see her, give her a hug and your sympathies) but she wanted it to have bows in its hair. I had a Fenwick I was working into a cute hunter pony, but I said "I am not putting fracking bows in it's hair!"


Well, you can see how strong my will is, so here he is, Frackenbohz, the German bred pony. At least the little bows are pink as all things should be!



I really need to work on what I preach to my students....Just Say No!
Actually, I couldn't be happier than to have the opportunity to do a special piece for a great friend and fellow teacher!

4 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Love the pony, and the name rox!

Heather said...

SO cute!!! LOVE the name, ha!

Vicky said...

I love them all! I've been trying to get bows on my Wee Wyakin. I think she would look perfect with bows.

Lynn A. Fraley said...

So adorable, "bohz" rule :-)