Sunday, September 19, 2010

Show Report, new QH mare

Yesterday I went to a local all halter show. I really am a performance person, but halter shows sometimes are fun, and man is it way less stress! Mole Bait was overall reserve custom champ. He only has a few shows left in his career, then he will be retired. I really need to get his wife, Rat Poison done!

This was by far the coolest horse at the show. He was painted by the amazing Carol Williams. The details in this paint job are unreal. Liz Larose owns this guy and he will be a force to be dealt with in the resin show ring.

My mini andalusian won the spanish class against the big guys. After my show in October in Tennessee, he will have to leave to go to his new home with out West.


And this is Sonny Bar Babe, my new QH mare. She is an ISH with a whole new neck, longer back, resculpted pasterns, and redone head and eyes to give her a soft mare look. The light isn't great today, but I wanted to display her. I had to redo her color a bit last night, in the flourescent lights she was too yellow, but I like her red liver color now.



Sadly you can't see all the dapples along her barrel and flanks in this light, but they are there.

She has details like eyelashes, veining, even little muzzle bumps!

She is for sale as long as I can take her with to my show in October. She is already NAN qualified for 2011-2012 in halter.


Her price is $700 plus postage, time payments are fine as well!









3 comments:

Dr Almost there said...

Tiffany, your QH mare made me almost cry with longing- she is utterly stunning! I am continually blown away by your talents! And I LOVE Frackenbohz! Lots of hugs from Ireland, Sophie

horseyK728 said...

I totally agree - Tiffany, you outdid yourself with that ISH custom. She's very pretty, and I love what you did to her face.

And I hear you with the All Halter shows being less stressful. I've been wanting to go to one just for that reason! It's so fun to just pack up some models and go - skip the tack and props for a while.

Can't wait to see Rat Poison, by the way. Sounds more like a metal band than a model horse, but if she's half as cool as Mole Bait, I'm sure she'll be a knockout as well!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

I have an ISH here that needs a makeover. *smirk* JUST KIDDING ;) The new gal is stunning!