Monday, September 6, 2010

Meows and Minis A and B

Finally, my donation for Meows and Minis is done. This is Patty, a naughty silver dapple pony mare that just rolled in the flower bed, only to brag about it to her pal, Pixel! This is the Breyer mini Highland pony mold with a whole new neck, mane and tail with wild Primrose in her mane and tail. The are not attached to each other, and come with a leopard print and pink pony pouch!
Remember, this is a 100% donation to the no kill cat shelter that Meows and Minis supports. Bids will be taken through the Meows and Minis website, email Chris Wallbruch at wombats@earthlink.net

The off side of the pair, please donate to the show, either by bidding on one of the awesome auction lots or just donate, times are tough for all and the shelters are overrun with animals that can't help themselves.
How about "B"? Whats with the name??? Well this summer a feral mom cat showed up and had kittens in our woodpile. We couldn't get anywhere near her, and the kittens all disappeared except this little calico. She is also very tiny, and follow Payton all over outside just desperate for attention, so we brought her into our home. This was right after I got back from Idaho and kept saying "Eh" talking about all my great Canuck friends, so Payton liked it and named her "A". So its only natural that the next outcast was "B". What so cute, somehow Pixel knows that they are just like she was, and she helpts take care of them both. Everyone is doing great!


Here are the minis I am trying to get done for the show, thank goodness I have today off!


lastly I thought I would throw this out there. This is the Breyer new arab mold that I remade to a jumping sport pony. Since I am not planning on NAN this year, I am offering her up for a custom paint job order. I could redo the mane and tail as well, contact me for details if interested.
Back to work, will have more pictures of the minis as they get more done!







No comments: