Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meows and Minis Show report

The show went great yesterday! I am not sure how all the auctions went, I do know that the mini Patty and Pixel set raised $250 for the shelter, which means so much to me. Its always extra special to take part in a show that is for such a great cause. Unfortunatly, almost all my pictures were blurring since I didn't have the micro setting correct on my camera. At the end of the day I figured it out and got this one. That El Salvadoro, my new custom Andalusian, taking overall reserve custom champ to D'Arry great custom appy. Can't complain about getting reserve to that! If you ever get a chance to come to this show its worth the trip. The classes are usually huge, I know that arabian class had over 20 horses in it, the spanish class had close to that number, so wins here mean a lot. All the big mini showers come to this show and the quality of horses is unreal.


The little Fjord pony won is big pony class
This little guy is actually a remade Breyer classic arab foal! Kim Haymond, mini shower crazy person, wanted a remade breyer in Pebbles scale to show. That was a project! This little gal has interchangable manes and tails, and has won overall performance grand champion at Breyerwest. So it was great to see that she keeps on winning for such a great friend.



Hopefully I can gather some more pictures from other people, I have to tell you the story of Frackenbohz!!!

2 comments:

Urbangoatgirl said...

I love the little Andalusian Tiffany! What a nice show.

DeeAnn said...

Thanks again for judging resins Tiffany!
Congrats on your wins, the Andalusian is even more beautiful in person. Pix don't do him justice.