Thursday, March 17, 2011

Updates! Storming like mad!

The response to these guys has been so great I thought I should put out one blog update for everyone to read. Both of these gals got fully detailed paint jobs, including detailing like hand painted mane and tails, layers of paint and pastels, so these are not scrimpy finishwork pieces by any means, just very little sleep for the past week.



They still need eyes and face details, and the pegs uncovered from their tape masks, but you can see their finished colors, first is "Warm Front"
Then cold front (a part arab, inspired by a 75% arabian morab I so want to own) That why I made her neck appear a bit crestier than the purebred Warm Front. Whoops, should have smooted out the sheet a bit.....

So are they for sale, yes! I want to show them this weekend and test the market live first, unless a blog reader had to have them and made a good paid in full offer before tomorrow night (when I pack up to leave). Stay tuned for Sunday's show results!






1 comment:

Danielle Feldman said...

What lovely faces! Have fun at Show for the Cure - I miss all you guys! (You really need to come to Malvern this summer, btw)