Sunday, June 19, 2011

Moosearabi

In a couple of weeks the crazies up north are holding a show that I can't go to, sigh, so I wanted to send a piece of Illinois up there to help them out. This is "Moosearabi" a CM weather girl with a stretched out head and redone tail in a soft, fawn buckskin. Contact Bobbie at
bobbieluvscorgis@gmail.com for details

Shannon is going, and she rubs it in on a daily basis.........One of these days I want to go up there. I went to the Yukon Territory years ago and it was beautiful, I have never seen the part of Canada where the show is.

My real horses??? Well I was hoping to get Lumi going under saddle, but this is what my arena has looked like for the past 6 weeks. Yes, those are out pet ducks and thats marsh grass growing where I should be riding.





Here is another Breyerfest sneak peak. I am really trying to do different things...this is an American Walking Pony gelding, can you guess what he was made from?




Won't this be a fun guy to show????? He is a trad scale pony if that helps!