Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breyerfest Preview 2011

I love the older apps, like what was seen back in the 50s and 60s.......



Finally an update! I plan to put finished pictures up in a few days before I leave, but thought I would put some teaser pictures up. No eyeballs yet or mapping, but at least you can see what I have been up to. First the walking pony in red roan sabino






The sooty palomino morgan reiner



A grulla paint Roxy remade to a gently backing mare, performance her she comes!





The dapply grey tobiano Pintabian Flash/weather girl combo







My jumping mule, the color is so unusual I had to put a picture of the real mule up so no one thought I was too crazy....not a word Shannon
















The andalusian colt in bay going grey, isn't he a doll??








All of these except the mule are sales pieces, ever since I did the coon jumping mule I wanted a preformance mule for myself, so that little piece of "donkey" is staying with me...giggle

More in the next few days, I also have a few proven show horses that will be offer for sale as well
If you want em, come to the Artisan Hall in just a few days!













7 comments:

Kismet Lodge said...

wow Tiffany!!!! they are all stunning! especially loving the flash/weather girl combo! good luck at Breyerfest!!!

Nikki said...

What were the Walking Pony and Mule made from?

Tiffany Purdy said...

The mule is a lonesome glory with a Keltic head, the pony is a flash with a eberl warmblood mare head

dizzijoi said...

Love the mule. I know one colored like that. Count me in for old type Appy love too.

Urbangoatgirl said...

Fantastic pieces! That reiner is awesome and love the Flash/WG combo - such a pretty paint job on that one!
Can't make Breyerfest so I guess I'll miss out - have a great time!

Four Corners Tack said...

Oh, Whine!!! I love the Roxy she would look superb all tacked up!

Anonymous said...

*Steals the Flash/Weather Girl* is she a room sale?