Saturday, July 23, 2011

Breyerfest Sales

As promised, I am posting the horses that didn't sell at Breyerfest to the public. The first is the Roxy remade to a backing pose. I was a bit thrown off by the order of performance classes not being what I planned, so she only went in a few classes and didn't get to do halter. However, she is NAN qualified in Western Performance for the NAN 2012-2013. My sparkly Buxton halter doesn't come with, but she just looked so Purdy in it....giggle



A super fun pose that could be shown in anything! $650





The guy I love, and I think will be a blast to show in performance, the morgan reiner remade from the Alborozo




His head came from a PAM, the mane from Esprit, and the tail from a Huck! $700








The last is Encore Ali, a proven Live Show Champ and NAN qualified in halter for 2012-2013

$425







Time payments and certain trades for tack or Duncan carts can be arranged, just ask!











3 comments:

Noble Farms Custom Saddlery said...

Very pretty! I LOVE the reining Morgan - that sure is a good way to reuse parts and pieces!

I'm a tackmaker...how much tack would you want to pay for the palomino Morgan? XD

Urbangoatgirl said...

Hey Tiffany,

Any chance of you putting a western tack set on your sliding boy so we can see how he looks in it? I think he's stunning but wondering how the reins will work his mane.

Liesl said...

HEY! Sorry to post this here but I don't know if you are getting my emails?? LMK... !!