Thursday, October 6, 2011

Purdy Spectacular

Needless to say, these are way better than model photos! I do have a couple new customs I will put up this weekend, but I have been rather distracted the past 10 days. First, my beloved Morab mare, Jericho's Royal Secret (Sassy) foaled a stunning cremello filly last Saturday! What is amazing, is even though she is cremello with ice blue eyes and all, she is still dark enough to see her cool sabino markings and zig zag blaze. Her name is "Royal Iridesence" aka. Ira


Nope, not the same baby! My quarab mare, a great grand-daughter of Doc O Lena, "Docs Purdy Diana" had a cremello colt! Diana get her name from my mother, Diana, since she was born on my mom's birthday, November 17th.....



Now thats cool enough, but her colt was born on October 4th, which is Julia, my oldest daughter's birthday!!!!!! Hows that for Karma??????? Poor Diana, she is just 14.2 and he is huge!





These were taken today so he is just two days old. His name "Julianesence". aka Julian









And the girls from last year....Dee Dee looks just like her Aunt Sassy at a year












Cee cee is quite the pretty young thing but soooo full of herself. She is pale palomino, and you can see, Ira is just as dark as she is!






My wonderful Lumi, Amberfields Luminesence, sure earns his keep!













1 comment:

Braymere said...

Purdy spectacular, indeed! Every one of them (mares included) is just beautiful.

:)