Sunday, December 4, 2011

Show Report

Yesterday I got to go to one of my favorite shows of the year, the December "Pot Luck" No Frills show. A wonderful day of showing, good friends, and eating, who could ask for more? These "little" shows have gotten to the point where they are packed and the competition is at the same high level you would see at any live show. This picture was a true highlight of the day. Chris was there with all of her Purdy ponies...does anyone else see a disturbing trend here?


All I can say is thats what happens to you after years of being a middle school band teacher!

I am loving this Indian Silver remake. "Silverado Alibey" is so much fun to show in performance. Here he is showing of the stunning dark brown Shannon WP set

Then he won the incredible harness class with his Buxton harness. The entries in this class were amazing. I have rarely been to a live show with so many nice harness entries! I was honored to win it.




This endurance set is one of my favorite Buxton tack pieces.. Its amazing and so realistic looking! I feel so lucky to have it. I do need a better doll for my late fall endurance ride, but thats coming soon.





He looks stunning in his arabian costume too! He won this class, was champ in this division, reserve in western, and was Overall Reserve Performance Champion.





And the new "Waseeka's Purdy Rouge"? Watch out for him and Rachel at NAN, he is going to be a performance star!















1 comment:

Morgen said...

The funniest thing about all those bows... have you TRIED that ever? Ok, well granted I'm thinking of TBs but it doesn't go over as well as you'd think sometimes (sudden swishy things dangling from their hair).

Way cute horsies babe. You are such the girlie girl! I love it! :D
-Morgen