Sunday, January 8, 2012

Show Report

Yesterday, after a hectic holiday season, I had a great time at the Milwaukee County 4H Live Show. This is a great show that not only offers a full, NAN qualifying open show, but a HUGE class list for 4H showers as well. The new WB mare was fantastic to show, not only did she win in halter and get reserve breed champ, but she was awesome in performance. She got English champ, then got overall since she did so well in her division. This is one of my favorite Buxton huntseat sets.

This is her Handy Hunter entry, special thanks to Jen's reference sheet! She won this class.

She looks so elegant under saddle!




She is still offered for sale at $575ppd, sale price, I do have a lot of Christmas bills to pay...LOL okay okay, I maybe bought a few too many Mieka dresses.




I am still suprised at how pretty this Memphis Belle head is on the Keltic body. I did resculpt the head a lot, but it really gives a feminine appearance to the horse.



Spotted Assets was reserve overall custom champ.




Freedom Generator was overall custom champ.






Moonpie won her pony class and got division champ. I didn't get her qualified in costume yet since I didn't get her doll or circus ring done....thats for the next show!



Silverado Alibey really is proving to be a top notch show horse. I still need to go back and layer some more grey over his body, but he did qualify in halter and get Other Performance champ. He won the showmanship class in his amazing Buxton halter!




Then there is the Potato Head.....first I showed my favorite Shannon tack piece. This costume is the very first thing Shannon made for me, and this is where it all started (downhill giggle).




Whoa, me showing an OF????? Yep, Shannon asked me to show this OOAK to get some performance cards on it, and I have to say, it was fun! He won the other performance class...



And won western champ with my dark brown Shannon set, so thats five cards, two divisions, if only I had a light oil oak leaf set..........


























2 comments:

Sian said...

You rocked and rolled! Congratulations!!

Jenn Scott said...

That WB mare is just sooooooo gorgeous, Tiff!!! I can't believe she hasn't sold for you yet!