Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mission Accomplished

This past year has been crazy to say the least. I finally took over the Chemistry classes after ten years of waiting, and walked into a lab that was so out of date and cluttered that it made performing simple labs exercises difficult. I was given a big reward the other day when my Chemistry II students and the new lab made the front page of the area paper. There is still more to do but now I can concentrate of the further developement of the class cirriculum.

 Here are a few new pics for the day. The little appy is a remake of the breyer BOTW mold into a mare. She has a whole new head tuck

 and is NAN qualified in halter and western performance.

So sorry for the messy post, I can not get this computer to let me insert text inbetween photos! The appy mare is for sale at $450.T
he bowing andalusian is NOT for sale, he is a remake I have been wanting to finish for the longest time, and now Altivario II can finally hit the show ring!





 






   


No comments: