Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Show Pictures

Sorry for the mess! I have no idea what I did with that last post! Here is the BOTW appy mare.


 She won the western division championship at Meows and Minis, thank you to Rachel for the awesome tack and to DArry for my rider! She is for sale at $450. NAN qualified in halter and performance
 This guy is NOT for sale, I was just so happy to get the remake done! Altivario II will be showing with me for this next season. Look for him at NAN 2013! Road Trip!
Scroll down below for my lab picture, I am rather proud of it! Starting next week, all new customs will be posted on the blog first for at least a day before an ad goes up on sales pages, so if you subscribe to the blog you will get first chance at the new pieces.
More pictures this weekend...a stunning arabian halter mare and gaited mule coming soon!

1 comment:

Trails End Studio said...

your very welcome and I will have more tack for you soon :O)