Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Customs!

As promised I am working hard to get new pieces out. The school year is in full swing, and before I settle in to a long day of grading lab reports, I wanted to get these new guys up. Enjoy!
First on the list is a proven show horse, who NAN qualified at the highly competitive Meows and Minis show just a few weeks ago. Yep, he's a mini, can you guess what he was????? 
This is the pebbles PS arabian mare with the saddlebred head!


 Now a stunning Morgan stallion!  I made him to look like the "Ideal Morgan Stallion" painting for the AMHA.
 This has to be my favorite Morgan color, dappled liver chestnut...
 Tons of detals, and what a face! $475ppd in the lower 48 states.
 I get asked all the time for custom orders, and I really do appreciate the interest, but its just too hard to keep up with them. I will do a custom trade for tack I want (my addiction can not be told no), but other than that I just can not accept. BUT...I have decided to start posting all the new pieces in first coat primer. What that means is they still need a few days of tweeking and sanding, but blog readers can custom pick a color! I go in spurts, this past few weeks I remade items, now for the next couple I paint. I am planning on taking these guys to QH congress in a few weeks, so if you would like to pick a custom color for them you can, and I will show them for you if desired.
First up, this is the BOTW Toitalis.... Hard to believe isn't it? I just love this mold! This guy is now an iberian warmblood, all of his legs and feet have been redone into a forward working trot, and he has a new fishnet mane, more iberian profile, and new tail. He will be on two little bases, not the pop lids of course.
 His hooves have all been redone as well, so no more thick reulpted on clumpy shoes, I plan to add real metal shoes.  $450 solid color choice, other colors on quote
 This is an ISH totally redone into a lovely mare. Longer back, totally new neck, mane, and tail, and a new feminie face.
 I wanted her to look like a super sweet, calm mare that has seen and done it all. $650 solid color choice
 This is the Breyer Bluegrass Bandit with the new Kristina Lucas mule head. Now a gaited Molly mule, what a fun performance mule!
 This is such a neat head, I make my own ears though, on metal armature so they are very sturdy.
 $650 solid color choice, other colors on quote
Postage depends on where you live, time payments are available on agreed terms. For the custom colors, minimum $200 down.
Thanks so much for looking!

8 comments:

Sian said...

Would you trade for a doll or two? Especially a Grandma doll?

:-)

Vicky said...

OMG.....(falls over fainting)
What gorgeous customs they are going to be!

Tiffany Purdy said...

Which one did you want to trade for dolls? Always love dolls!

Tiffany Purdy said...

Which one did you want to trade for dolls? Always love dolls!

Sian said...

Tiffany, I have a Sundance resin by Sheila Bishop that I was hoping to have turned into a drafter.. would that project interest you?

BTW, I'm Jane Schneider and live not to far from Jennifer Buxton. always enjoy seeing you at shows here in Colorado!

Trails End Studio said...

Lovin' Rogues studly cousin !

Tiffany Purdy said...

I need tack....I need tack....trades welcome!!!!

Trails End Studio said...

Aussie set should be done soon what do you want next LOL it would be a winter project .