Sunday, May 8, 2011

Big Thank You!

I went to the Stones Country Fair yesterday, and can honestly say it was a total slack fest as far as showing. I was way more concerned with buying all kinds of new stuff for the house! For all of you that were there I did manage to get that mirror home and it looks great!
I had to leave the show early to get ready for my first "Open House". My hubby worked like a maniac and the landscaping is really starting to take shape. The family just left, and I wanted to post the few pictures I managed to take yesterday. The performance division was full with two tough harness classes. This amazing competitive driving harness was made for me by the super talented Christina Brown of the UK. This isn't even the horse it was made for but its so adjustable and user friendly it worked great. The coolest thing, there is another harness to hook up in pairs with it!

Leonardo Lena won the only two classes he entered all day, this one included. I would have liked to stay for the whole performance division and wish I had gotten pictures of my halter champions.

Now its time to concentrate on Breyerfest! I am putting together a NEW showstring for the show and there will be some truly unique pieces. Next week, remaking a true english heavy hunter from the Breyer CB. Stay tuned for some tutorials on customizing and painting the next two months!



3 comments:

Danielle Feldman said...

Tiff, where are your priorities - I mean really? ;)

Anonymous said...

Redeem your slacking self with more photos please... ;)

Kismet Lodge said...

what an awesome setup that reiner is in!!! very cute with his wee pink booties!!!