Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stormy Days

The school year is almost over, and it can't come soon enough. This has been a rough week in my little community, a shooting right by one of our grade schools(thank god not involving students) another in a nearby town, and a student's parent missing assuming drowned in high water.....whew. Time to take a moment and be grateful for all the amazing friends I have been blessed with. "Khompounded Interest" (that interest on the friendship tax I owe) can finally go home tomorrow!
I like to joke about friendship tax, but I really do believe its a tax we should all try to pay a little more of......

So many people have been devastated by the terrible storms this weekend in the midwest, knock on wood, but so far all we have lost is the one of our little lean-tos. Thankfully our apple tree caught the roof before it could do too much more damage





Just when things look gloomy, a wonderful surprise shows up. These beautiful personalized blankets for my girls showed up from my wonderful Canadian friends, handmade with squares that go along with each girls favorite things. I am so lucky to have such incredible people in my life THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The pink moose princess I was hoping to keep for myself, but Payton got a hold of her...I might get her back when she goes to college eh?








Paint makes all the difference, Khompounded Interest (love those Khemo bloodlines) is all shod up and can't wait to show this weekend! Hope her new owner is happy with her, she should be a great little performance horse!
















2 comments:

Braymere said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky said...

Kewl!! Your girls look so cute! Love all the goodies!