Saturday, May 14, 2011

Countdown!

It is now officially two months before I leave for Breyerfest, and I want the show string I put together this year to be extra special. In addition, I plan post some more "how to" posts and progress remaking posts for all of you that like to follow along. I have been so busy this spring with the house that I haven't been posted as much as I would like. Its gotten so bad that Shannon threated to have her arm eaten off by a shark if I didn't get more stuff done.

Shannon and I spotted these metal sculptures along the road when we drove to Portland together in 2009. She almost rolled the car pulling over to get some pictures. What can I say...she has issues....high latitude radiation exposure I would suspect.....
This morning I worked a little on some projects that need to go out in the next few weeks, and found these two guys I started last year, think I should finish these guys up eh?

These are now at the bottow of the breyer remake basket.....Help I've lost my head and I can't get up!!!!!



But again, I want to stress that Shannon is the one with issues!











3 comments:

Braymere said...

Your body basket is almost as scary as my body box. Yikes!

(Of course, the things in your basket might actually get finished someday. That's no so likely with mine...)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you want to play dirty, eh? I've got pictures too. *evil grin*

Sian said...

I'm really enjoying these funny pictures :-)