Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cool Discovery

Every once in a while my husband does something right....(okay, quite often he does when mycology is involved).Yesterday he found some Morel mushrooms in the woods behind our pasture and man were they delicious! So there is your proof Shannon, drugs no but schrooms yes!

Remember all those pink halters? Well now its my turn to pay friendship tax. I forgot to put this winning photo of the lunging set being used in a lesson horse set up.

Can you imagine how cute this one will be all tacked up?




But there are still a few bridles I need for Breyerfest...sniff sniff wink wink ya know what I mean?



I have had a few people ask if I was worried about showing off customs before Breyerfest....and the answer is yes and no. I have had it happen the past few years where customs I did and featured had look alikes show up in the ring. Honestly, I care more about sharing ideas than worrying about "copies" showing up.

I think we all benefit from the free flow of information. This guy was created with a flash body, weather girl head, mane, and tail. Now a great little part bred arabian gelding. I am thinking dapple grey tobiano.




Stay tuned to the blog for purchase details!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so needy! And I want half of those profits he's getting on the mushrooms or I'm calling the feds ;).