Thursday, May 20, 2010

End of the Year

Sorry that I haven't posted, its the end of the school year at good Ol Rock Falls High School so been swamped with grades, seniors turning in last minute stuff, and other fun stuff. I did manage to get Jen's Scarlet to her for her show, but that was about it. I do have one more palomino to show, this is Sassy's filly from two years ago, at her new home where she is beginning training.



And the best, with the weather warming up here we get the joy of watching a fox family grow up at out farm. There are four kits in all, they run around like crazy but did manage to get one good shot in.
So next week I begin my summer and plan to work on many many things! Have two old horses that MUST get out the door, then watch out, it will be a Purdy Parade
other than dapples, any requests of what you would like to see?

3 comments:

Danielle Feldman said...

Well, now you have to do a fox scene!

Anonymous said...

Dilutes! Anything dilute :)...

Braymere said...

Hooves and shoeing! I always want my performance horses to have shoes and there are not a lot of artists who know how to do that...