Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hairspray!

I am still decorating the Purdy Place, next this I knew there were moose staring down at me from my precious collection of Duncan carts. The little pink moose just blends into the wall, scary eh?



I had to laugh at Jen's post about the puppies and the photo box. I splurged and bought big soft box lights so I could expand to just about any size photo frame, and it seems to be universal that all pets are attracted to cameras.
I was able to work on the arab mare. I cover the wire with soft skiver. That way the tail is flexible when finished.

The hair turned out perfect for her! Still needs some styling, but it nice to have something different in the herd.


The Lucas arab head has beautiful expression and tons of detail.




You can see all the different colors of hair in the mane and tail in the last photo, now to clean up the mess on the floor!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE'S SO FLUFFY! *grin* It's a perfect place for the moose. Love the studio. Finally a place that feels Purdy!