Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Studio is Open!

I am now officially opening the new studio! This morning after a crazy week trying to move stuff in around all the chaos everywhere else I finally sat down and worked a bit. I can express how much it means having my own little space to do this in! The walls and trim are a bit lighter than this picture seems...but you can get the idea! Thats my new spray hood just for the clear sprays I use. I do a series of different sprays to make horses very performance durable, and man do they smell. This hood is amazing, it sucks everything to the outside.


Here is what it looks like just as you walk in. Not everything is in here yet, still need to install some more shelves and get a glass case for the show horses, but its still heaven!


The view out my wonderful window can't be beat! The window measures 5'x6' and its what I always dreamed of having...a place to work and look at the babies I have raised! They have been snowed in the barn for a week so they are super happy to be out and playing for a change


And look, studio pictures! I have a new area with soft box lights and does it ever make a difference!!! The reiner has been sold, and I do get to show him for a while so I will have plenty more pics of him under tack soon as well.



Here is what the custom dyed mohair looks like for the halter arab mare. She will be quite the show pieces, and is available for $550 ppd in lower 48



I have others I am finishing up that are orders, all new horses in 2011 will come with new studio certificates....The Purdy Place is finally open!
Stay turned for more, now that I can work I will be turning more pieces out that are truly unique and I can not thank my customers enough for helping making this studio dream come true!
Hugs to all!





7 comments:

Danielle Feldman said...

Purdy Place - I LOVE it! Congrats on the new studio!

Braymere said...

Awesome!! What a perfect Tiffany studio. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That looks awesome!

horseyK728 said...

Yay! More congrats on your new studio! Just imagine all the amazing little horses that will be born in that Purdy pink nursery! LOL

Anonymous said...

OUCH! My eyes hurt from all that p-p-p-p-p-ink! And a leopard rug too. Even the pink chair is complimentary. I bet your hubby refuses to even walk in. Too much estrogen! HAH!

Reiner is superfantabulous by the way.

Tiffany Purdy said...

Purdy In Pink!!!! Thats my motto! I will say that yesterday my hubby was hooking up my TV and he continues to roll his eyes whenever he walks in LOVE IT!!! Wait till you all see the curtains! Thank you for all the well wishes, you guys are the best!

DeeAnn said...

Wow! Congrats, it looks AMAZING!!
happy creating! :)