Sunday, February 20, 2011

Show Report

Due to bad weather this year, I didn't get to show at all in December and January, so despite a bad cold I was happy to get to a show yesterday. This pictures are all out of order, so I will explain each of them myself. First is Anateke, the Nez Perce horse, who was saved from being put down with a new paint job. Here he is waiting for his class.....


Now anyone that know me should realize if not given a name for a horse, my creative twisted mind is going to come up with something...so the stock foal class was huge and I was wondering how this little gal would do against some of the more flashy marked foals. But, she was the only one customized and it paid off. So she is going to NAN with the name...
MOOSETRACKS!!!!!!!! giggle, rather proud of myself for that one!

Anateke was his division champ and overall resin champ, not bad for a horse back from the dead! He is sold, that you to all the people that asked about him! I can't take all the credit, its D'Arry super cool remaking that really causes him to turn heads.


This little gal is sold as well, and she is going to her new home with a performance champ and a halter champ! Her owner is planning on going to NAN, so her cards in halter and performance should be a happy bonus.



Here she is in some of my Buxton tack and Joan Yount doll, with her cards for the day. Below is my awesome Buxton endurance saddle that Jen had thrown in a box and I begged for which I think she let me have just to shut me up......;) Now I take full responsibility for the pink leopard saddle packs! I don't make a lot of tack but I was rather proud of them.





Leonardo Lena (had to get a famous art name in there) proved himself to be an awesome performance horse. He won all of his western classes, and won the other performance class so he was overall performance champion for the day! With his tweaked position and neck set, he can do just about everything. I had Skipperkay, the jumping pony, in english so he didn't go in there, but no reason he couldn't. He had a great day, and won his halter class too.






This last picture was suppose to be first...With my big studio window you can see right through at night, so I had to get some curtains....But not just any curtains, FURRY leopard ones! THEY'RE SO FLUFFY!!!!!!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick. Just sick.