Sunday, February 27, 2011

Artsy Remakes

I love to remake, but have a bad habit trying to make everything a performance horse...so with the new studio my goal is to unleash the artsy beast and make some horses that are just Purdy to look at...giggle
So something totally new, a Salinero with an Esprit based mane and tail! This is just with a rough sand and light primer coat.


So what should he be, andalusian or lusitano and what color??????
And its no secret I love the new Eberl breyer. The palomino is for a customer and this is the ultimate performance horse, the other is a snotty Sorraia mare inspired off the picture below

This is the color I am planning on too, get ready for eyeshadow attack!



She will have a peg in that front foot. I just love how you can do anything with this mold!



Both are available for sale, inquire for details and make an offer if you like!



4 comments:

Urbangoatgirl said...

Oooh, I am so jealous over that palomino Stage Mom! She is just gorgeous!
I really like what you're doing with the other one too - you're right that she is such a versatile mold!

Danielle Feldman said...

Love them all! You've inspired me to amass a pile of plastic bodies (but that's as far as it's gone...)

Braymere said...

Nooooooooo! Not the eyeshadow!

(Love the palomino, BTW).

Anonymous said...

Dangit! By the time my Stage Mom retires from the OF perf ring and makes it to you, all the cool colors will be already chosen. NOT FAIR! All these pretties are so amazing, especially the palomino. Can't wait to see the grumpy mare's expression when she's all done up!