Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reference Photos

One thing I have noticed with my pintos is that I have been in a homozygous phase....in other words the patterns were starting to look too much alike. So I went on line and found a picture of a pintabian with a neat and different pattern. I can't wait to show this little mare this weekend!

This colt is 31/32 arabian, and is a bay pinto, but I really liked the neat front leg marking and balance of white front to back. I made the two disjointed spots on the barrel a little bigger just to add a bit more flash.

Would anyone be interested in a haired weather girl???? I really want to do one....any takers?

If only all the countries of the world could come up with a peace accord like Pixel and A, can you imagine what a world it would be?









1 comment:

horseyK728 said...

Pretty! I'll bet she does well!