Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Purdy New Baby!

Will all the craziness with the show last week and getting ready for the contractor to start, I didn't post the extra excitement at the Purdy Farm! My purebred arabian mare had her first baby, and Lumi's first baby, a stunning minimal sabino filly! This is at 10 hours old. I don't remember seeing such a young palomino where the body is so gold and the mane and tail so white already, she is just perfect and doing great. The name, well, be careful what you ask your child to do. So we have A, and B, now we have CC!
It actually works well, mom's barn name is Gigi, so now we have Gigi and CC together.

Here is daddy, I can't wait to see what my palomino mare give me! With the wettness we have had the last three years in the spring and most of the summer, I decided to do fall foals, and its really perfect around here.
I will try and get some new pictures of her this week, she has already filled out so much, they grow so fast. I am selling many of the real horses though, including Lumi. I just don't ride as much anymore and have enjoy getting to travel with the models, so in a couple of months I will be down to just three.
Anyone want a cremello morgan stallion????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's amazing and absolutely gorgeous ;). Glad everything went well!

Urbangoatgirl said...

Wow - what a perfect little filly! Congratulations!