Monday, October 18, 2010

Show Report Cookeville Classic Pictures

Okay I am a bad show photographer, I really didn't get a chance to take pictures during performance, I was too busy getting this little gal into everything I could, and it paid off! Gizella, with all my Buxton and Granger tack, won overall performance champ. At a show this size, I was thrilled! And these were the first pink ribbons of the day!
She sold already........I am going to miss her in the performance ring, Breyer need to get this little mold out in the regular run soon!



Next the esprit custom got a workmanship reserve champ, he is still available for sale. The halter classes were double judged for workmanship and halter.
Jonker, the Dutch Harness horse, was double champ for breed and workmanship in his division, he is also sold.


Cornelia Marie was double champ and then took overall reserve honors.

Freedom Generator, my new favorite personal horse took double champ honors as well!
There are more pictures to come tomorrow, and wait till you see the gifts you get just for going to this show!!! I can't stress this enough, this show won Show of the Year last year and I plan to vote for it this year as well, it was so well done and so worth the trip, and best of all, the ribbons were PINK!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

horseyK728 said...

Sounds (and looks) like it was a great show!

(Pretty ribbons, lol!)

Urbangoatgirl said...

Congrats Tiffany!

Have you seen that a gorgeous bay Giselle and Gilen set are coming out in 2011? They look really nice - I can't wait!