Thursday, October 7, 2010

Remaking progress

I will be so glad when I finally have a place to take decent indoor photos, but here is the new fawn sooty buckskin. The flash really kills the shading, but I loved how the warm, almost doeskin tones came out. Eventually I will get a close up picture of his face, his lip has the slightest snarl to it so there will be a tooth or two showing. Not a lot of white for this guy planned

On the other hand, the same base colors from above where altered to make this silver dapple, but she looks rather strange with those bare legs, pinto markings are coming!


3 comments:

horseyK728 said...

Wow! Tiffany, these two are stunning, even in an unfinished state!
~Kelli

Urbangoatgirl said...

I love both of them, but some how that's not surprising. :-)

Braymere said...

I'm partial to the Gizelle, also not surprising!