Sunday, April 4, 2010

Show Results!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to Latrisha Wise's all halter NAN qualifying show in Iowa. It was a fun show with great competition. The only thing that was a surprise was that all customs and resins showed together. For me, this is always a challenge since I show mostly customs, and in many class such as the sport horses, they just don't do well against the valor, victrixes, and all the other amazing sport resins out there. But I was happy with the results. "The Fliegender Feldman" above did win the other spanish class, Hooray he can go with to NAN this year! Now you will notice not many of these pics were actually taken at the show. I was trying to work on finishing this Bitty Bosco that was for a donation all day, so my photography was a bit lax! You will get to see him in a couple of days
This guy was a great surprise. My good friend Shannon Rodgers was there and she had this little guy, and original LB size sculpture I did back in 1996! There are 5 resin copies out there, I don't even have one, but it was a great memory to see him! Thanks Shannon!

Docs Diana is a remake off the new breyer arab mare. Typically I show her in performance where she is a great little western horse. But she does well in halter as a part arab pony. I will be showing her at NAN this year in halter and performance, and at Breyerfest, but she is for sale in the training barn. Will be posting her offically later this week. I took this picture outside the show, lying lopsided on the ground...LOL. What was amazing to see was this town was destroyed by a tornado a couple years ago, to see how the trees were growing back and the path on the new houses outlining where the tornado hit was incredible. I should have taken pictures of that too!



Mole Bait won his class and was division champ. I will be taking offers on him until the end if April for his sale after NAN. Just contact for details privately please




This is Sue Peet's scarlet Susie Mae. I redid her with a tack friendly mane, forelock and tail but she does well in halter too. She won the other draft class. This picture was taken at a show a month ago though!



Jennibray won her class too. Another model meant for performance, but she is pretty too, even without spots! She is a remake off the Eberl Nancy resin. Don't even ask, she is going to the tack goddess Jen Buxton (I mean she is even named after her, not that I am trying to say Jen is a bit of an a$$...giggle oh I will pay for that!) after NAN this year. Jen made this amazing pack set too





This is Lady Liberty. She is breyer clockhorse with a Keltic Salinero head. She won her class and the division against some stunning resins. I really love this horse and can't wait to take her to NAN and breyerfest. She is a project that my good friend Linda Jensen inspried, so she is going to Linda's house after the show season.





Look I actually took a picture at the show!!!!! oh course, I had already packed have the horses....oh well what can I say I am having a blond lifetime! Don't forget tomorrow I will start the stablemate remake with some of the new molds, and at bloggers request, one is a drafter!
Thanks again for tuning in, this is a blast to do!







5 comments:

Braymere said...

It sounds like you had a really great show. All your horses are lovely but I'm partial to that mule! Can't wait to "meet" her in person!

And didn't I warn you that blogging is addictive?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, now you've been sucked into the blogger vortex. Nice ponies! Glad to hear you did well at the show. Love that clockhorse...

Tiffany Purdy said...

Yeh that mule will do well out in the mountains don't ya think?
And yes, this is addictive and I totally blame you and that crazy Idaho potatoe!

Tara Oliver said...

wow, Tiffany, that clockhorse is gorgeous!!! I'm so jealous of Linda (if she were going to Brenda's show I'd try to talk her into selling him!). I really love that part Arab/pony mare. she's really nice. I probably can't afford her, but will watch to see you post her for sale. really really nice!! congrats on the great wins!!

Unknown said...

Well, trying a second time...awesome models Tiff...just gorgeous. And so love my Scarlett...can't wait to see her. I love the mule (as I guess you might expect!)...Jennifer must be totally excited to get her home...I hope if she reads this I can figure out how to contact her as haven't had any luck for months...probably my email. I'm about due for another of your customs...they are just too awesome for words! Sue P.